1) To create an account on Kanopy, click “Sign up” on www.kanopy.com, or on your library’s Kanopy website
2) Fill out the requested fields in the account creation form. If you would prefer to create your account using your existing Facebook or Google account, click on the appropriate social login button and follow the prompts in the pop up.
3) After signing up, you will be sent a verification email to your email address. This email will come from email@example.com. Click “Verify My Email” to continue your account set up.
Note: If you are not seeing this email in your inbox or spam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you with this.
4) If you are creating your account via www.kanopy.com, you will need to add your library membership. Click “Find your library”
If you’ve created your account through your library’s Kanopy website, proceed to Step 6.
5) Select your library from the dropdown list
If your library offers Kanopy, you will then be redirected to your library’s Kanopy page.
6) Click “Add library card”
7) Enter your library card number and PIN and click Save
8) Once your library card has been successfully connected, you will then be shown information about how your account works. Click Watch Now at the bottom of the page to begin watching.
You are now set up! When you are signed into your account, you can access your User Dashboard from the top right. On the Dashboard, you can manage your personal profile details, Watchlist, recently watched films, comments, and more. You can see more on the features of the user profile here.