Kanopy offers a very large catalog of streaming films - in fact one of the single largest collections of films in the world. We offer thousands of documentaries, feature films and training videos from hundreds of leading producers. You can explore our full collection on our website: www.kanopy.com.
Ordering a film is simple and is covered in this section. To know what you get with your Kanopy order / purchase, refer to the article here: What Do I Get If I Order A Kanopy Film?
How to order a Kanopy film?
1) Go to the Kanopy website: www.kanopy.com
2) Find the film you are looking for, select how long you wish to have it for and add it to your cart
3) Select "Cart" at the top right, review your order and select "Checkout"
4) Select if you are placing a "guest" order or Login if you have Admin credentials
Note: if you are a librarian or acquisitions staff member at a library or institution and have made purchases with Kanopy in the past (and have a profile), it is likely that you will have been provided with admin dashboard credentials for managing your account. If you are unsure of your admin credentials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Follow the steps to place your order
You will receive an email shortly to confirm your order and another email to process it for you with the invoice. We hope you enjoy the film!
How to renew a Kanopy film?
1) Go to the Kanopy website: www.kanopystreaming.com
2) Sign in top right with your admin credentials
Note: if you are unsure of what these are, please contact us at email@example.com or simply place your film order as a guest following the steps above.
3) Go to the "Licenses Tab" on your admin dashboard
4) Select the film(s) you wish to renew and select the "extend licenses" button
5) Select "Cart" at the top right, review your order and select "Checkout"
For any help, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help process your order or renewal for you.